Nevada Game registry and award certificate:

Any NBHA member who takes a big game animal during the year is eligible for a Big Game Award Certificate. These big game animals can be harvested in Nevada or any other part of the world. Simply submit your name, a picture and information about the species harvested to the NBHA Secretary and you will receive recognition and an award certificate at the Bowhunter Jamboree Banquet. If you also supply a P&Y score sheet the animal can be entered into the NBHA Game Registry.

Call with any questions (775-343-5045). The same March 31st deadline applies.